Armed Forces in Saskatchewan
Saskatchewan no longer hosts any active army units; however, there are many reserve units and formations that fall within the 38th Canadian Brigade Group.
- The Saskatchewan Dragoons – Moose Jaw
- The Royal Regina Rifles – Regina
- The North Saskatchewan Regiment – Saskatoon
- The North Saskatchewan Regiment B Company – Prince Albert
- 10th Field Artillery Regiment RCA – Regina
- 64th Field Battery – Yorkton
- 16 (Saskatchewan) Service Company – Regina
- 16 (Saskatchewan) Service Company Detachment – Saskatoon
- 734 Communication Squadron - Regina
- 737 Communication Squadron - Saskatoon
- 46 Engineer Squadron - Saskatoon
Below are links to unofficial, informative websites of past and present army units:
- Saskatchewan Dragoon Website
- Royal Canadian Armoured Corps Association
- North Saskatchewan Regiment Pipes and Drums
- Saskatchewan Pipe Bands Association (10 Field Artillery)
Saskatchewan has 2 Naval Reserve units: HMCS Queen in Regina and HMCS Unicorn in Saskatoon.
Royal Canadian Air Force
Saskatchewan has one airbase, 15 Wing in Moose Jaw and it is the proud home of the world famous Snowbirds precision flying team. Saskatchewan's only Air Reserve Flight is also located here.
15 Wing also has 2 Canadian Forces Flying Training School, 15 Air Traffic Control Squadron and hosts the first phase training of the NATO Flying Training Program.